Barely-Legal Amanda On Niteflirt

My photo
Hi there! *giggles* My name is Amanda, and I'm an adorable, barely-legal schoolgirl! Sometimes I'm shy and reluctant. I tell you "no," when I really mean yes! Other times I'm a sexy little cocktease who likes to lift my little skirt up and flash you with my pink panties. Sometimes I make you watch while I touch my wetness. Other times I get wet and giggly with my girlfriends in front of you. There are times when I like to be held down and forced, and then there are days where I want to tie you up with my white stockings and ride you until I get enough!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

R114 - Mrs. Emily Spreads For My Camera

R114 - Mrs. Emily Spreads For My Camera (6m58s): Jenny and I visit Mrs. Emily to see how my new slutwife teacher is coming along. I decide she needs to be humiliated, and I can always use some more pictures of my new whore. I make her bend over her desk and lift her skirt up. She's wearing a white garter and stockings, and I tell her to pull her skimpy thong aside and masturbate for me. She's an eager whore and I take lots of nasty pictures of her. She pulls her ass and pussy open for me, finger fucks her body, and rubs her clit while she begs me to let her take a cock from behind. She orgasms for me, begging to be filled up with boy cum. She's such a foul-mouthed, middle-aged whore!

Only available in a High-Quality, MP3 version!
R114 - Mrs. Emily Spreads For My Camera (6m58s) - $10.00



No comments: