Barely-Legal Amanda On Niteflirt

My photo
Hi there! *giggles* My name is Amanda, and I'm an adorable, barely-legal schoolgirl! Sometimes I'm shy and reluctant. I tell you "no," when I really mean yes! Other times I'm a sexy little cocktease who likes to lift my little skirt up and flash you with my pink panties. Sometimes I make you watch while I touch my wetness. Other times I get wet and giggly with my girlfriends in front of you. There are times when I like to be held down and forced, and then there are days where I want to tie you up with my white stockings and ride you until I get enough!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

R059 - Barely-legal, Orgy Sluts

R059 - Barely-legal, Orgy Sluts (3m41s): Jenny and I love to go to Brad's parties! That's where all the hottest guys and girls hang out after school's out. The really easy girls are already spreading for random dicks when we arrive, but Jenny and I like to take our time. We dance together in our panties, my hands on her hips and her tongue in my mouth. We drink and dance, until you and your friends make your move. We pick a spot on the floor, between fucking bodies, and I get on top of you. Jenny makes out with you on her hands and knees while I ride your your hard cock. Things get really interesting when one of your friends starts to fuck Jenny from behind, while a second guy decides to fill my tight little ass up. I love spreading both of the holes between my legs at the same time! Which of my naughty little openings do you want to get of in, baby?

Only available in a High-Quality, MP3 version!
R059 - Barely-legal, Orgy Sluts (3m41s) - $8.00

No comments: