Barely-Legal Amanda On Niteflirt

My photo
Hi there! *giggles* My name is Amanda, and I'm an adorable, barely-legal schoolgirl! Sometimes I'm shy and reluctant. I tell you "no," when I really mean yes! Other times I'm a sexy little cocktease who likes to lift my little skirt up and flash you with my pink panties. Sometimes I make you watch while I touch my wetness. Other times I get wet and giggly with my girlfriends in front of you. There are times when I like to be held down and forced, and then there are days where I want to tie you up with my white stockings and ride you until I get enough!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

R054 - Fucking For My "A"

R054 - Fucking For My "A" (3m25s): Ok, so I'm not your stereotypical bookworm. I like to flirt with boys and make out with other girls, so I'm always too busy to get my schoolwork done. How do I pass my classes? I fuck for my grades, of course! You're one of my teachers, and it's time for me to put out. I crawl up on your desk and let you fuck my tight, young pussy from behind. I orgasm all over your cock. Then you pull your dick out of me and cum all over my pink pussy hole and down between my slutty, schoolgirl lips. Do I get an A, baby? I'm willing to do anything to pass your class!

Only available in a High-Quality, MP3 version!
R054 - Fucking For My "A" (3m25s) - $8.00

No comments: