Barely-Legal Amanda On Niteflirt

My photo
Hi there! *giggles* My name is Amanda, and I'm an adorable, barely-legal schoolgirl! Sometimes I'm shy and reluctant. I tell you "no," when I really mean yes! Other times I'm a sexy little cocktease who likes to lift my little skirt up and flash you with my pink panties. Sometimes I make you watch while I touch my wetness. Other times I get wet and giggly with my girlfriends in front of you. There are times when I like to be held down and forced, and then there are days where I want to tie you up with my white stockings and ride you until I get enough!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

R109 - Amanda Fucks Her Anal Boy Toy

R109 - Amanda Fucks Her Anal Boy Toy (8m20s): I've been teasing your poor cock for weeks now. You're so ultra-frustrated! You get a call from me, and I tell you that if you come over tonight, I'll finally let you fuck me. What you don't know is the terrible price you'll have to pay. You sneak into my bedroom and you let me tie you up with my white stockings. Then I reveal my dirty little secret: if you cum inside me as I fuck your cock, I'm going to shove my favourite little dildo up your tight, virginal boy ass. You struggle not to cum inside me as I tease you with my young, shaved cunt. Can you keep your cock from exploding inside me? *cute and evil little giggles*




Higher-Quality, MP3 Version
R109 - Amanda Fucks Her Anal Boy Toy (8m20s) - $10.00

No comments: