Barely-Legal Amanda On Niteflirt

My photo
Hi there! *giggles* My name is Amanda, and I'm an adorable, barely-legal schoolgirl! Sometimes I'm shy and reluctant. I tell you "no," when I really mean yes! Other times I'm a sexy little cocktease who likes to lift my little skirt up and flash you with my pink panties. Sometimes I make you watch while I touch my wetness. Other times I get wet and giggly with my girlfriends in front of you. There are times when I like to be held down and forced, and then there are days where I want to tie you up with my white stockings and ride you until I get enough!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

R057 - Amanda is a Kittygirl for Halloween

R057 - Amanda is a Kittygirl for Halloween (3m55s): It's Halloween, and I'm dressed up as a kittygirl! I have cute, little ears, painted whiskers, black tights and a cute little tail. My costume may be pretend, but my young, hot pussy sure isn't! Meow! I push you down and hold your hands tight while I unbutton your pants. I pull your cock out, my panties to the side, and then you're up inside of me. I whimper and beg like a slutty little kittygirl in heat as I take what I want from you. I meow to a sweet little orgasm as your cum fills my tight, young cunt. That was so good, I think I'm going to purrrr! Meow, meow! *wiggles her cute little tail at you*

Only available in a High-Quality, MP3 version!
R057 - Amanda is a Kittygirl for Halloween (3m55s) - $8.00

No comments: