Barely-Legal Amanda On Niteflirt

My photo
Hi there! *giggles* My name is Amanda, and I'm an adorable, barely-legal schoolgirl! Sometimes I'm shy and reluctant. I tell you "no," when I really mean yes! Other times I'm a sexy little cocktease who likes to lift my little skirt up and flash you with my pink panties. Sometimes I make you watch while I touch my wetness. Other times I get wet and giggly with my girlfriends in front of you. There are times when I like to be held down and forced, and then there are days where I want to tie you up with my white stockings and ride you until I get enough!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

R112 -Amanda Forces Jenny to be a Fetish Fuck Slut

R112 -Amanda Forces Jenny to be a Fetish Fuck Slut (7m32s): Amanda and Jenny take their relationship to the next level. Slutty, young Jenny has to call her best friend "Miss Amanda," now. To test Jenny's love and devotion, Miss Amanda takes her pretty whore to a fetish club. Poor Jenny has to dance with and then fuck dozens of older men while her best friend watches. Young, Miss Amanda rubs herself to an orgasm as Jenny spreads all her tight holes for cock and cum. A very sweet, pretty and slutty recording!

Higher-Quality, MP3 Version
R112 - Amanda Forces Jenny to be a Fetish
Fuck Slut (7m32s) - $10.00

No comments: