Barely-Legal Amanda On Niteflirt

My photo
Hi there! *giggles* My name is Amanda, and I'm an adorable, barely-legal schoolgirl! Sometimes I'm shy and reluctant. I tell you "no," when I really mean yes! Other times I'm a sexy little cocktease who likes to lift my little skirt up and flash you with my pink panties. Sometimes I make you watch while I touch my wetness. Other times I get wet and giggly with my girlfriends in front of you. There are times when I like to be held down and forced, and then there are days where I want to tie you up with my white stockings and ride you until I get enough!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

R111 - *Forced* Library Slut

R111 - *Forced* Library Slut (6m31s): Very rough and graphic. I'm a cute little schoolgirl who heads off to the library after school to check out some books. You're a frustrated and teased boy who decides it's time for me to put out. You get me alone, force me down to the floor, and then use my sweet, innocent body. Whether I want to or not, you force me to be your unwilling, library slut.

Higher-Quality, MP3 Version
R111 - *Forced* Library Slut (6m31s) - $10.00

No comments: