Barely-Legal Amanda On Niteflirt

My photo
Hi there! *giggles* My name is Amanda, and I'm an adorable, barely-legal schoolgirl! Sometimes I'm shy and reluctant. I tell you "no," when I really mean yes! Other times I'm a sexy little cocktease who likes to lift my little skirt up and flash you with my pink panties. Sometimes I make you watch while I touch my wetness. Other times I get wet and giggly with my girlfriends in front of you. There are times when I like to be held down and forced, and then there are days where I want to tie you up with my white stockings and ride you until I get enough!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

R052 - Wet, Giggly Girl Sex

R052 - Wet, Giggly Girl Sex (3m30s): Jenny and I play on my bed, while you watch! Her face is buried between my young thighs, and I hold her red curls as she licks me everywhere! It feels so good, and she starts to finger my tight pussy and my pink asshole at the same time. I get off, but I'm so giggly, knowing that you're watching me have sex with another girl! Ever wonder what it would be like to watch young girls secretly licking each other? Come play with us!

Only available in a High-Quality, MP3 version!
R052 - Wet, Giggly Girl Sex (3m30s) - $8.00

No comments: