Barely-Legal Amanda On Niteflirt

My photo
Hi there! *giggles* My name is Amanda, and I'm an adorable, barely-legal schoolgirl! Sometimes I'm shy and reluctant. I tell you "no," when I really mean yes! Other times I'm a sexy little cocktease who likes to lift my little skirt up and flash you with my pink panties. Sometimes I make you watch while I touch my wetness. Other times I get wet and giggly with my girlfriends in front of you. There are times when I like to be held down and forced, and then there are days where I want to tie you up with my white stockings and ride you until I get enough!

Friday, November 28, 2008

R058 - Amanda Steals Her Older Sister's Boyfriend

R058 - Amanda Steals Her Older Sister's Boyfriend (4m09s): My older sister is such a prude. She never lets you fuck her anyway but missionary, always makes you wear a condom, and won't even let you put your cock up her ass. If I had a guy like you, I'd so treat him right. Actually, would it surprise you to know that I've been crushing on you for a while now? Yup, ever since I stumbled into the living room and saw you fucking my sister on the couch. I've even tasted your cum, from one of the used condoms you two leave behind. I mean, I really, really like you! What? You want to slip my little pink, panties off of me? Sure! After all, I did say I'd do anything for you!

Only available in a High-Quality, MP3 version!
R058 - Amanda Steals Her Older Sister's Boyfriend (4m09s) - $8.00

No comments: