Barely-Legal Amanda On Niteflirt

My photo
Hi there! *giggles* My name is Amanda, and I'm an adorable, barely-legal schoolgirl! Sometimes I'm shy and reluctant. I tell you "no," when I really mean yes! Other times I'm a sexy little cocktease who likes to lift my little skirt up and flash you with my pink panties. Sometimes I make you watch while I touch my wetness. Other times I get wet and giggly with my girlfriends in front of you. There are times when I like to be held down and forced, and then there are days where I want to tie you up with my white stockings and ride you until I get enough!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

R056 - Amanda Sucks in the Candy Shop

R056 - Amanda Sucks in the Candy Shop (3m36s): It's after school and I'm on my way home to get ready for a study group with my girlfriends. I pass your candy shop on Main St. and I decide to stop in for some lollipops. I pick out a handful of pretty suckers, and I bring them up to the counter. You're obviously interested in me. I fumble through my backpack, looking for my credit card. Oh no! I must have left it at home. You tell me not to worry and you give me another way to buy my candy. You want me to do what! I can't believe you're asking cute, little me to do that! So I get down on my knees behind the counter, and I suck your dick with girlish enthusiasm to earn my lollies. I use my mouth and my hands and my soft tongue as I play with it. You manage to time it just right. When I'm not expecting it, your cock erupts, covering my young, pretty face under your thick strands of sticky cum! You tricked me, you jerk!

Only available in a High-Quality, MP3 version!
R056 - Amanda Sucks in the Candy Shop (3m36s) - $8.00

No comments: