Barely-Legal Amanda On Niteflirt

My photo
Hi there! *giggles* My name is Amanda, and I'm an adorable, barely-legal schoolgirl! Sometimes I'm shy and reluctant. I tell you "no," when I really mean yes! Other times I'm a sexy little cocktease who likes to lift my little skirt up and flash you with my pink panties. Sometimes I make you watch while I touch my wetness. Other times I get wet and giggly with my girlfriends in front of you. There are times when I like to be held down and forced, and then there are days where I want to tie you up with my white stockings and ride you until I get enough!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

R051 - Amanda On Top

R051 - Amanda On Top (5m52s): You're my boyfriend, and we're in my bedroom fooling around. This is a quick little fuck, with me on top and you inside of me. You touch my little tits and suck on my girlish nipples. I beg you to yank my panties to the side, and then I hold your cock as I slip it inside of me. I'm so tight, that I have to work to get you all the way into me. My pink lips suck and milk your cock, until you finally spurt your cum deep inside of me. Tight, younger girls are always so hot and horny. Won't you come and play with me?

Only available in a High-Quality, MP3 version!
R051 - Amanda On Top (3m40s) - $8.00

No comments: