Barely-Legal Amanda On Niteflirt

My photo
Hi there! *giggles* My name is Amanda, and I'm an adorable, barely-legal schoolgirl! Sometimes I'm shy and reluctant. I tell you "no," when I really mean yes! Other times I'm a sexy little cocktease who likes to lift my little skirt up and flash you with my pink panties. Sometimes I make you watch while I touch my wetness. Other times I get wet and giggly with my girlfriends in front of you. There are times when I like to be held down and forced, and then there are days where I want to tie you up with my white stockings and ride you until I get enough!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

R501 - Sissy Caught Playing in Amanda's Panties

R501 - Sissy Caught Playing in Amanda's Panties (5m31s): I come home to find that my older brother has a bunch of his friends over. They're so loud and annoying! Sometimes I hate boys. I head to my room to get away from them, and I find you there, playing in my panty drawer. You pervert! I'm about to call my brother to tell on you when I realize that you're not just playing with my cute panties...you're actually wearing a pair! When you see me, your big clit cums, making an icky, sticky mess in your new panties.

I make you take them off, and then I put you over my lap. You're wearing a fresh, clean pair of panties. Pretty and pink. I smack your ass and talk dirty to you, you little sissy slut. You want to be a good little cunt for me, don't you? A few hard smacks across your red cheeks is all it takes to make you little and subservient.

Don't call me Amanda, you dirty, disgusting sissy boy. It's Miss Amanda, now! The first thing I'm going to make you do is lick these dirty panties clean. All new sluts have to learn to suck cock, but for now you can just lick your own cum up. How gross! I say a few nasty words, and you're whimpering like a girl as you unload another slimy, dirty mess all over my lap. Guess where you'll be licking next, you disgusting, little sissy boy!

Only available in a High-Quality, MP3 version!
R501 - Sissy Caught Playing in Amanda's Panties (5m31s) - $10.00

No comments: