Barely-Legal Amanda On Niteflirt

My photo
Hi there! *giggles* My name is Amanda, and I'm an adorable, barely-legal schoolgirl! Sometimes I'm shy and reluctant. I tell you "no," when I really mean yes! Other times I'm a sexy little cocktease who likes to lift my little skirt up and flash you with my pink panties. Sometimes I make you watch while I touch my wetness. Other times I get wet and giggly with my girlfriends in front of you. There are times when I like to be held down and forced, and then there are days where I want to tie you up with my white stockings and ride you until I get enough!

Monday, December 8, 2008

R065 - A is for Anal

R065 - A is for Anal (11m06s): This is story picks up right where R064 - B is for Blowjob, left off. Jenny and I just gave you a yummy & delicious little cocksucking, and you blew your messy, sticky load all over both of us. Even Jenny got off all over my fingers. But what about me? Please, sir, I'm so hot and horny! My little ass feels way too tight! Don't make me go home like this. I might end up fucking a complete stranger. Wouldn't that be terrible? You decide to give me one final lesson before you send your naughty little schoolgirls home for the day.

You make Jenny and I bend over your desk. We pull our short skirts up and our little panties down so that you can inspect our young, pink slits. You touch and spread and finger us both, before you decide that my little asshole is definitely not wet enough to be fucked! I'm such a bad little girl for coming to class unprepared. No worries, though! You steal sticky lubrication from Jenny's used pussy opening, and you rub her dirty wetness into my tiny ass. Then you unzip your pants, and put your big cockhead up against me.

To earn my A, I have to spread my young, anal opening all over your cock. Jenny gets into the action too, when you decide to finger fuck her messy cunt at the same time. Two pretty, little schoolgirls move around your cock and your hand, begging for their grades. Oh god! Did you just... Oh yeah, I can feel your hot, burning cum spurting deep into my ass. I feel so dirty and used! *giggles*

Only available in a High-Quality, MP3 version!
R065 - A is for Anal (11m06s) - $20.00

No comments: