Barely-Legal Amanda On Niteflirt

My photo
Hi there! *giggles* My name is Amanda, and I'm an adorable, barely-legal schoolgirl! Sometimes I'm shy and reluctant. I tell you "no," when I really mean yes! Other times I'm a sexy little cocktease who likes to lift my little skirt up and flash you with my pink panties. Sometimes I make you watch while I touch my wetness. Other times I get wet and giggly with my girlfriends in front of you. There are times when I like to be held down and forced, and then there are days where I want to tie you up with my white stockings and ride you until I get enough!

Friday, December 12, 2008

R069 - Sluts Don't Deserve Boyfriends

R069 - Sluts Don't Deserve Boyfriends (10m21s): Jenny is out fucking some boys at the beach, and I'm getting ready for bed. I'm in the middle of brushing my hair when you knock on the door. I'm surprised to see you tonight! I invite you in. You ask where your girlfriend is. I shake my head. Jenny is way too much of a slut to be considered anyone's girlfriend, and maybe tonight is the perfect opportunity to set the record straight.

I ask how you can be so into a dirty little girl like Jenny. You're cute and hot. Why would you date a slut like my roommate? You're confused. What? You mean she doesn't put out for you? She's making you wait? Well she sure doesn't make any of the other boys wait. I show you her naughty little panties and bras, and tell you all about how your girlfriend secretly licks my young pussy each night. I even introduce you to her favorite dildo!

It's too much, and you get embarassed! You start to leave, but I'm horny now, and I can feel your hard cock pressing up into me too! Hey, you're just as hot as I am! I go down on your dick, and then you pull me over you. I get licked and fingered and orally fucked by you. I try to swallow everything when you cum, but some drips down your shaft and stains Jenny's panties. I'll just stick those back in her drawer. Boy, won't she be surprised when she pulls wet, cum-stained panties up against her slutty cunt!

Only available in a High-Quality, MP3 version!
R069 - Sluts Don't Deserve Boyfriends (10m21s) - $20.00

No comments: