Barely-Legal Amanda On Niteflirt

My photo
Hi there! *giggles* My name is Amanda, and I'm an adorable, barely-legal schoolgirl! Sometimes I'm shy and reluctant. I tell you "no," when I really mean yes! Other times I'm a sexy little cocktease who likes to lift my little skirt up and flash you with my pink panties. Sometimes I make you watch while I touch my wetness. Other times I get wet and giggly with my girlfriends in front of you. There are times when I like to be held down and forced, and then there are days where I want to tie you up with my white stockings and ride you until I get enough!

Monday, December 8, 2008

R066 - Public Finger-Fucking

R066 - Public Finger-Fucking (6m13s): It's lunch time, and we're sitting in the common yard at school. I'm on your lap, in my short little skirt, and our friends are all around us. We're just chatting, but for some reason, the conversation keeps turning naughty. Think it might have something to do with your hard cock, pressing up through your jeans and into my panty-covered ass?

You play with my thigh, and then slip your hand under my skirt. No! Stop that! Everyone is going to see what you're doing! But you tell me to be quiet, and that no one will notice unless *I* make a scene. You make me dryfuck your cock with my ass as you slip your hand into my panties. I spread my young pussy lips for your fingers and rub your cock to a hot, messy orgasm in your pants.

When we're done, everyone is looking at us! I turn around and slap you hard. Don't you ever touch me again! I get up and run away, calling you a pervert and a jerk. Everyone can hear me. A little smile crosses your lips, though, as you see the cum-stain at the back of my cute, little skirt.

Only available in a High-Quality, MP3 version!
R066 - Public Finger-Fucking (6m13s) - $10.00



No comments: