Barely-Legal Amanda On Niteflirt

My photo
Hi there! *giggles* My name is Amanda, and I'm an adorable, barely-legal schoolgirl! Sometimes I'm shy and reluctant. I tell you "no," when I really mean yes! Other times I'm a sexy little cocktease who likes to lift my little skirt up and flash you with my pink panties. Sometimes I make you watch while I touch my wetness. Other times I get wet and giggly with my girlfriends in front of you. There are times when I like to be held down and forced, and then there are days where I want to tie you up with my white stockings and ride you until I get enough!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

R063 - Girlfriend Threesome, Part One

R063 - Girlfriend Threesome, Part One (14m08s): I meet you and your girlfriend through one of those party chat lines. You know, the ones that are free for girls to call? You send me pictures of you two, naked and in bed together, and they make me really hot. Your girlfriend wants to experiment with another girl, and you ask me if I'd be interested. Normally I wouldn't, but this time? She's just too cute to pass up!

I lie to my parents about where I'll be, and you pick me up at the mall. We go back to your place, drink a little, and then your girlfriend and I start to flirt and kiss. She's shy, and I don't want to freak her out. So we go slow, licking each other's mouths and sharing wet, deep kisses. She undresses me, and licks her very first pair of tits. My pert little boobs! I have to say: God is she desperate for a lesbian, girl-on-girl fuck. I can tell by the way she sucks and plays with me. I lap her big nipples and squeeze her beautiful tits for a little, and then we decide to go further!

I smell and lick her through her panties, and then we both pull our panties down. I get on top of her, and we fuck like girls do, licking and fingering each other's cunts and cute little assholes. You rub your cock as you watch me lick your girlfriend's sweet hole...the place where your cock gets off every night. Sweet, whimpering, desperate little girl sounds ensue, and by the time we get off in front of you, your hand and lap is covered in sticky cum. You rub it into your girl, and I lap it up from her sexy, shaved slit.

Only available in a High-Quality, MP3 version!
R063 - Girlfriend Threesome, Part One (14m08s) - $20.00




No comments: