Barely-Legal Amanda On Niteflirt

My photo
Hi there! *giggles* My name is Amanda, and I'm an adorable, barely-legal schoolgirl! Sometimes I'm shy and reluctant. I tell you "no," when I really mean yes! Other times I'm a sexy little cocktease who likes to lift my little skirt up and flash you with my pink panties. Sometimes I make you watch while I touch my wetness. Other times I get wet and giggly with my girlfriends in front of you. There are times when I like to be held down and forced, and then there are days where I want to tie you up with my white stockings and ride you until I get enough!

Monday, December 8, 2008

R067 - Dorm Room Slut, Pt. 01

R067 - Dorm Room Slut, Pt. 01 (7m29s): I'm all alone in my dorm room tonight. Jenny is off being naughty at a party, so I slip into a cute nighty, get into bed, and put my fingers into my panties. I play with myself slowly and softly, and I almost fall asleep without having an orgasm. But then there's noise at my window, and Jenny sneaks in with a couple of boys! She even brought a guy home for me, but I'm not really in the mood for a boy fuck, tonight, so I pretend to be asleep.

Poor little Jenny ends up having to put out for both of them, while I peek from under my covers, of course! You and your friend pull your cocks out, and you take turns in Jenny's slutty little mouth. I rub my clit as I watch you pull her pert boobs out. You squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples. When it's your turn between Jenny's red lips, you fuck her mouth deep. Oh god, I'm getting so close, watching you use my red-headed girlfriend. I have to be quiet, so you don't realize I'm awake, but it's really hard! I go over the edge as I watch you cum down my best friend's throat! She's such a little oral slut!

Only available in a High-Quality, MP3 version!
R067 - Dorm Room Slut, Pt. 01 (7m29s) - $10.00

No comments: