Barely-Legal Amanda On Niteflirt

My photo
Hi there! *giggles* My name is Amanda, and I'm an adorable, barely-legal schoolgirl! Sometimes I'm shy and reluctant. I tell you "no," when I really mean yes! Other times I'm a sexy little cocktease who likes to lift my little skirt up and flash you with my pink panties. Sometimes I make you watch while I touch my wetness. Other times I get wet and giggly with my girlfriends in front of you. There are times when I like to be held down and forced, and then there are days where I want to tie you up with my white stockings and ride you until I get enough!

Monday, December 1, 2008

R062 - Jenny's Frat Boy Fuck

R062 - Jenny's Frat Boy Fuck (11m18s): I just fucked a frat boy in the bathroom, and his cum is leaking down between my thighs. I go looking for Jenny, so that I can share this sticky load with her. I want to take my best friend home so that she can spend the night between my legs, licking up my young, messy slit. My clit is so desperate and hard!

Where do I find her? My slutty, red-headed girlfriend is in your room, sucking your cock on her hands and knees. I can't believe her! I can tell that Jenny's tight, young body is desperate for cock. She's only acting so easy because she really needs to be fucked. But I don't want her to get any! She always licks better when she's hot and frustrated, and I so want to cum all over her face tonight!

I decide to cheat Jenny out of her frat boy fuck! I finger her little pink hole while I tell you all about Jenny's love of pussylicking. I lie when I tell you that she enjoys oral sex more than anything else, and that she loves to have her mouth held down on a cock when she's sucking. You keep poor Jenny's lips around your swollen cock as I tease and trick you over the edge. By the time your big dick leaves her mouth, it's blasting and exploding all over my girlfriend's pretty face. Mission accomplished! I grab my pouty, cum-covered girlfriend by the hand and I drag her home to lick my hot and messy cunt.

This story was inspired by a NF customer, who shared his hot and
sexy thoughts with me. Thanks again!

Only available in a High-Quality, MP3 version!
R062 - Jenny's Frat Boy Fuck (11m18s) - $20.00

No comments: