Barely-Legal Amanda On Niteflirt

My photo
Hi there! *giggles* My name is Amanda, and I'm an adorable, barely-legal schoolgirl! Sometimes I'm shy and reluctant. I tell you "no," when I really mean yes! Other times I'm a sexy little cocktease who likes to lift my little skirt up and flash you with my pink panties. Sometimes I make you watch while I touch my wetness. Other times I get wet and giggly with my girlfriends in front of you. There are times when I like to be held down and forced, and then there are days where I want to tie you up with my white stockings and ride you until I get enough!

Monday, December 1, 2008

R061 - Spin the Bottle

R061 - Spin the Bottle (3m43s): My friends and I are playing the modern version of Spin the Bottle. There's still kissing these days, we just tend to kiss other places! Jenny finishes up with a random boy in the closet, and we all tease her as she comes out with him. There's a little bead of cum at the corner of her mouth. Ooops!

Okay, okay, let's get on with the game. Listening to all my girlfriends fuck boys through the closet door has made me incredibly horny. Oh, look! You and I get to go next. You're so shy as I lead you into the closet, but once we're there, I come on strong. I need to be fucked so badly, and I do everything from guiding your hand into my little wet panties to pushing you down and putting your cock up into me. We have such a great little fuck in the tiny closet, with all of our friends listening in. And when we leave the closet, you just know that everyone is going to be teasing us about we just did! I love playing Spin the Bottle. It makes me so giggly and hot!

Only available in a High-Quality, MP3 version!
R061 - Spin the Bottle (3m43s) - $8.00

No comments: