Barely-Legal Amanda On Niteflirt

My photo
Hi there! *giggles* My name is Amanda, and I'm an adorable, barely-legal schoolgirl! Sometimes I'm shy and reluctant. I tell you "no," when I really mean yes! Other times I'm a sexy little cocktease who likes to lift my little skirt up and flash you with my pink panties. Sometimes I make you watch while I touch my wetness. Other times I get wet and giggly with my girlfriends in front of you. There are times when I like to be held down and forced, and then there are days where I want to tie you up with my white stockings and ride you until I get enough!

Friday, December 12, 2008

R070 - Christmas Cums Early

R070 - Christmas Cums Early (12m23s): Jenny and I are so excited! It's the last day before Winter Break, and it's just a half-day too! In a few more minutes, we'll be running over to the mall, to visit Santa. Jenny and I have been such dirty sluts all year long. We were kind of hoping to maybe bribe our way off of Santa's naughty list and onto his nice one. That was our plan, until our stupid math teacher caught us passing notes!

This so sucks! We're stuck in detention, and we're bored! But you are kind of cute, and you do have a lap, and is that a hard cock I spy? Jenny and I take turns on your lap, fighting over which of us will get your big, sticky present. I win, but Jenny is just too cute when she pouts, so I share your candy cane with her! This is a naughty holiday fantasy!

Only available in a High-Quality, MP3 version!
R070 - Christmas Cums Early (12m23s) - $20.00

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hot! i enjoyed reading this site. readers who may be interested in learning about the secret world of phone sex operators are also welcome here.