Barely-Legal Amanda On Niteflirt

My photo
Hi there! *giggles* My name is Amanda, and I'm an adorable, barely-legal schoolgirl! Sometimes I'm shy and reluctant. I tell you "no," when I really mean yes! Other times I'm a sexy little cocktease who likes to lift my little skirt up and flash you with my pink panties. Sometimes I make you watch while I touch my wetness. Other times I get wet and giggly with my girlfriends in front of you. There are times when I like to be held down and forced, and then there are days where I want to tie you up with my white stockings and ride you until I get enough!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

R068 - Dorm Room Slut, Pt. 02

R068 - Dorm Room Slut, Pt. 02 (7m51s): You and your friend are fucking Jenny in our dorm room. I'm nearby, rubbing my clit and pretending to be asleep. Of course I'm peeking from beneath my covers, watching and listening to everything! Your friend slaps Jenny's face with his dick, while you press your mouth and nose into her wet panties! Then you pull her slutty thong to the side, and lap at her her young pussy. When your tongue flicks over her little asshole, she gasps, and that's when your friend shoves his cock deep into her mouth.

I play between my pussy lips as you put your cock up inside Jenny. You and your friend fuck her from both directions, and I get so hot watching Jenny get used. I'm getting so wet that even my tiny asshole is lubricated now. I rub my clit, while I finger my anal opening. I watch as you get a similiar idea, and your cock ends up between the cheeks of Jenny's ass. Your friend pulls out, giving my red-headed girlfriend a messy facial, and you blow your load up inside her tight ass. Of course I get off all over my fingers from watching all of this!

This a continuation of another recording, but each recording is completely separate and stand-alone.

Only available in a High-Quality, MP3 version!
R068 - Dorm Room Slut, Pt. 01 (7m29s) - $10.00

No comments: